****** DEMO - DEMO - DEMO - DEMO *****
- Length: 12'
- Width: 32"
- Thickness: 6”
- Weight: 12 kgs
- Wide 5mm EVA Pad Diamond Black
- 10cm Progressive Front Rocker
- 3 Removable Slid-in Fin Boxes including 1 Long Central Fin + 2 Smaller
- Comfortable Velcro Handles with JUMANA Boards printed Logo
- Rear and Front Handles with 2 integrated Side Stainless Steel D-Rings
(for your Leash or anything you need to secure)
- High Pressure ISUP Air Valve
- 0.55mm/0.7mm Reinforced PVC Tarp - Best Quality Drop Stitch Material
- USED FREE JUMANA Black Carbone Fiber with Paddle Plastic Blade 3-sections
- USED FREE Coil Leash 10' JUMANA
- USED Super Comfy Back Pack
- USED Bravo Double Action Hand Pump with Gauge
- Repair Kits & User Manual
- Packing Box Size: 33” (84cm) x 17” (44cm) x 11” (27cm)
The most fun job ever!!!
My friend Martine
Jodoin from JUMANA BOARDS Inc. asked me to test her newest
iSup design: The Dolphin.
The Dolphin is a product
of the collaboration between JUMANA BOARDS –a Quebec based iSup company- and Thierry
Doizon, founder of Sup White Water Quebec, a community group that
has sharing the passion as a goal.
The first Dolphins just
came in and we were lucky enough to go out and try them at the Centre
d’excellence d’eau vive de Valleyfield, Kayak Valleyfield a non-for profit white water
public park and an amazing venue to paddle and have fun.
I realized that testing
SUP designs has to be the most fun job ever….. wait a minute, did I mentioned
the word job?
The Dolphin measures
9'6"X35"X6" which makes it stable yet maneuverable. Thierry
thought about some really cool features: rugged outfitting, angled traction
pad, interchangeable fins featuring 5 points of attachment so you can choose to
make the Dolphin river friendly or surf friendly and a go pro mount.
I hope you enjoy the video
as much as we enjoyed testing The Dolphin!
VIDEO - The Dolphin or the most fun
job ever by Santiago Berrueta