ELECTRIC SUPER 12V ISUP AND WATER SPORT by JUMANA BOARDS
LA LIVRAISON SERA FIN AVRIL POUR CET ITEM MAIS VEUILLEZ RÉSERVER LE PUISQUE LA DEMANDE EST TRÈS GRANDE CETTE ANNÉE!
AUSSITÔT ARRIVÉ EN STOCK ELLE VOUS SERA LIVRER PAR PUROLATOR LE PROCHAIN JOUR OUVRABLE.
tHE DELIVERY WILL BE END OF APRIL FOR THIS ITEM BUT PLEASE RESERVE IT CONSIDERING HIGH DEMAND THIS YEAR!
AS SOON IT WILL BE IN STOCK IT WILL BE SHIPPED VIA PUROLATOR THE NEXT WORKING DAY!
20 PSI INFLATOR / DEFLATOR
- Ideal for outdoor use and high pressure Inflatables
- Extended alligator clips cable for longer reach
- High volume air flow for quick inflation & deflation
Wide range of pressure setting up to 20 PSI max. output pressure
(DC 12V, Car Charger, For Car Battery)
READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USING.
1. Power supply must be 12 Volt DC.
2. This pump is specially designed to auto inflate all popular types of inflatable SUP Boards & Boats or any other high pressure inflatable items with high pressure recessed valves, but not for filling tires and continuous use.
3. This pump is not designed to be continuous used for more than 20 minutes. Extended operation can cause motor overheating or damage of the pump. (Recommend : Pause for 10 minutes to cool down after every 20 minutes
1. Never attempt to disassemble or repair.
2. Do not let children use this pump without adult supervision.
3. Never allow sand, small rocks or other articles to be sucked into the inflating or deflation port while operating.
4. Use this unit only for its intended use as described in these instructions. Do not use attachments not recommended by the
5. Never leave the pump unattended while in use. (Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.)
CAUTION - To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not operate under wet conditions or expose to water. Always store in a cool dry area, away from heat and moisture.
6. To disconnect, press the “OFF” button, remove the plug from the
7. Do not touch the hose near the “INFLATE” port during operating.
1. Connect car cigarette lighter plug into a DC 12V power source or by connecting car cigarette lighter plug into an alligator clips battery terminal to draw power source from the car battery (clips must be attached).
2. To inflate: Connect one end of the hose to the “INFLATE” port of the pump and the other end of the hose nozzle adapter firmly into the high pressure recessed valve of the product. Turn pressure switch knob to the desired air pressure setting and then press the “ON” button to start inflation. Once the pressure reaches the desired pressure setting, it will stop automatically. You may now detach the hose from the valve and tightly close the valve cap. If the desired pressure setting is not enough and more air needs to be added, please reset desired air pressure setting and repeat the inflation process as above.
3. To deflate: Connect one end of the hose to the “DEFLATE” port of the pump and the other end of the hose nozzle adapter firmly into the high pressure recessed valve of the product followed by turning pressure switch knob to number “1” position, then press the “ON” button to begin deflation. Once product deflation is completed, you may detach the hose from the valve and tightly close the valve cap and turn the power switch knob to number “0” position. Note: Please do not leave the pump unattended while it is still operating, and you must manually press the “OFF” button to stop deflating process.
4. Anytime you wish to stop the pump while operating, you can simply
press the “OFF” button to stop and press the “ON” button to start.
5. When the pump is not in use, it is recommended to always turn the pressure switch knob to number “0” position.